Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#426828 by Michelle Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:12 am
pacific expresscourier <[email protected]>

Welcome to the Customer Care of Pacific Express Courier and I am here to help you with whatever question or inquiry you might have.

We are scheduled by Antonis Lainopoulos to come for the collection of the Good[s] at your address or your preferred collection address on the scheduled date, However, we have not commenced the preparation of the required documents because the order has not been paid. We need to receive the pickup location and other details so we can issue the package tracking code immediately after successful confirmation of your address.

We need you to provide your contact address or your preferred pick-up/collection address as stated below as Pacific Express Courier will not be responsible or liable for any loss of package due to wrong address provided by the clients:

Name:
Address:
Telephone:

© Copyrights 2021 | All Rights Reserved | Pacific Express Courier Inc

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement