Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#426096 by Michelle Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:36 am
[email protected]

n order to complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you are required to make a refund transfer of 280.00 CHF involved to the Transport Agent via Bitcoin Transfer and send us a confirmation of the completed transfer.

Guide on how to complete this transaction:
Go to buy.moonpay.io
Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.
Enter amount to transfer in ( 280.00 CHF )
Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address and click CONTINUE
Simply follow the instructions and input required details to sign up and complete verification.
Once transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction
Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:
bc1qn2u9w2nm4z9fvcufa2spaz5k8kkx579edwznpf

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#428082 by Michelle Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:26 pm
[email protected]

Sent From

Urs Fischer
[email protected]

In order to complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you are required to make a refund transfer of 980.00 CHF involved to the Transport Agent via Bitcoin Transfer and send us a confirmation of the completed transfer.

Guide on how to complete this transaction:
Go to buy.moonpay.io
Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.
Enter amount to transfer in ( 980.00 CHF )
Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address and click CONTINUE
Simply follow the instructions and input required details to sign up and complete verification.
Once transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction
Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:
bc1q6lrx8pymdmcl6yzwmp2drau6ns5vxzz2zxx6um

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities