Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425881 by Michelle Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:08 am

Hi

My name is Diana Freeman and I'm emailing you about the 2012 Honda Accord with a gasoline engine, automatic transmission and odometer is only 102,900. Never had or needed any paint/body work done, was garage kept always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine 2.4L runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear title and there are no liens or loans on it. This car was used by my husband who died 4 month ago. The price was reduced at $2000 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I have to sell it before June 25th when I will leave immediately with the medical team in the country for a year and I do not want to store my car. Hate to sell it, but it's not worth keeping your insurance and paying storage fees for a year. If you are interested, I can send you pictures!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#426325 by Troy Platt Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:57 am
Hi
Thank you for getting back to me,
As I've told you in my first e-mail, I'm in the army with my military medical team and right now I am in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay services so my presence isn't necessary. The delivery process will be managed by eBay and it's free. It will come with a clear title and reg. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the car. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address [Street, city and zip code] and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

P.S: I attached some pictures with the car!

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#438630 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:53 am
Date: Tue, Mar 7, 2023, 10:00 a.m.
Subject:

Hello, my name is Diana Freeman. The 2009 Toyota Camry is still for sale, 4 cylinder 2.4 liter engine with 89,000 miles and 1 owner.

I own the car because of my divorce settlement, but since I barely used it I had to leave it in a paid storage. The reason for selling it now is that I'm behind with the storage fees and I don't see any other way. Everything looks and works perfectly and the features are everything you can possibly want from an car, so I'm selling it at the final and firm price of $2,700 ( no other taxes or fees and no loan/finance accepted )

I have signed a contract with the same company where I had it stored, one of the Logistics Storage of MSN™ Autos Inc. in Fort McMurray AB ( Shipping & Escrow Company ) to intermediate the selling/shipping process. So if you would like to know more info about how it works, please let me know asap!
I attached a lot of photos below in this email!

Thanks for your interest!
Diana Freeman
Real Estate Realtor,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!