Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425781 by Michelle Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 am

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#428439 by Michelle Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:59 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>

You have received an instant payment sum from Sally Gabby ([email protected]) to your account.

Note from Sally Gabby : Ensure it's well wrapped and sent via Registered post.
Payment On Pending.
Status: Pending-Shipping Tracking Number Needed To Credit Your PayPal Account Immediately

Summary of this Payment

The Buyer has provided a confirmed Address. Please ship the item paid for by the buyer to the given address, this transaction is Covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection Policy.

Due to security measure step taken to protect both parties the payment has been held until the shipment tracking number is confirmed. Funds have been debited from the buyer's account. However the Pending Payment may not be accessible in your account balance until we are able to verify the Shipment is in transit.
This is PayPal newly introduced policy to secure both the buyer and the seller against any lost. Below are the Necessary information required before your account could be credited. Send tracking number or scanned receipt to us

By Clicking on Your reply Button At The Bottom Page for proof of shipment and our customer service care department will attend to you immediately by crediting your account . This security measure is taken for the safety of both parties

**PLEASE NOTE**
Once shipment has been verified, you will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL " from PayPal® informing you that the money has been credited.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.
Yours sincerely,

Payment from
Sally Gabby
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.