Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425436 by Michelle Wed May 12, 2021 6:06 am
"Shellie Lawrence" < [email protected] >

Thanks for your mail..I need this item for a gift for my fiancé who is a citizen of Greece but we live together in the UK .... he told me that the cost of postage to the UK via DHL is 50 euros plus 6000 euros for the item total cost 6050 euros ... this is my postal address below:

Name: S Taylor

Address:36 Collin Ave.

City: South Shields

Zip code: NE34 7QJ

Please I can only make the payment by bank transfer so please send me your full name and IBAN bank account for the transfer now. Answer now please

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#432914 by Michelle Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:20 am
Shellie Lawrence < [email protected] >

Thank you for your correspondence..I need this item for a gift for my fiancé who is a citizen of Greece but we live together in the UK .... he told me that the cost of postage for the UK through the postal service ELTA is 100 euros plus 970 euros for the item total cost 1070 euros ... this is my postal address below:

Shellie Lawrence
Flat 1
18 milton road
Swindon
SN1 5JE
United Kingdom

Please I can only make the payment by bank transfer so please send me your full name and IBAN bank account for the transfer of 1070 euros now. Answer now please

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#435635 by Michelle Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:17 am
Shellie Lawrence <[email protected]> έγραψε:
Ευχαριστώ για την αλληλογραφία σου..χρειάζομαι αυτό το στοιχείο για ένα δώρο για τον αρραβωνιαστικό μου που είναι πολίτης της Ελλάδας αλλά ζούμε μαζί στο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο....μου είπε ότι το κόστος ταχυδρομικών τελών για το Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο μέσω της ταχυδρομικής υπηρεσίας ΕΛΤΑ είναι 30 ευρώ συν 300 ευρώ για το στοιχείο συνολικό κόστος 330 ευρώ...αυτή είναι η ταχυδρομική μου διεύθυνση παρακάτω:

Name: Shellie Lawrence Boswells
Address: Unit 3, Nexus Close, Central Way
North Feltham Trading Estate
City: Feltham
Postal Code: TW14 0AF

Παρακαλώ μπορώ να κάνω μόνο την πληρωμή μέσω τραπεζικού εμβάσματος γι ' αυτό παρακαλώ να μου στείλετε το πλήρες όνομά σας και τον τραπεζικό λογαριασμό IBAN γιαη μεταφορά των 330 ευρώ τώρα.απάντηση τώρα παρακαλώ

Thank you for your correspondence..I need this item for a gift for my fiancé who is a citizen of Greece but we live together in the UK .... he told me that the cost of postage for the UK through the postal service ELTA is 100 euros plus 970 euros for the item total cost 1070 euros ... this is my postal address below:

#440786 by Michelle Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:30 am

Ευχαριστώ για την άμεση απάντησή σας… θα το κάνω Θέλω να σας πληρώσω 450 ευρώ συν 50 ευρώ τα ταχυδρομικά έξοδα στο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο μέσω ACS/UPS ταχυδρομικής υπηρεσίας συνολικό κόστος 500 ευρώ και αυτή είναι η διεύθυνσή μου παρακάτω:

Full name : Shellie Lawrence
Address: 18 Chatsworth Road
City:Swindon
Zip/Postal Code: SN25 4TS

Επιπλέον, μπορώ να κάνω την πληρωμή μόνο μέσω τραπεζικού εμβάσματος, γι' αυτό στείλτε μου το πλήρες ονοματεπώνυμό σας και τον τραπεζικό σας λογαριασμό IBAN για τη μεταφορά….απαντήστε τώρα παρακαλώ

If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities