Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425310 by Michelle Wed May 05, 2021 7:34 am

I have just completed the payment for the car and I am sure you have received the payment confirmation from the bank, you can check your email after the payment has been confirmed. I would like you to give me your address so that the collection can be arranged. I made a copayment of 400 euros and I'm sure you noticed, you must immediately send the copayment amount to the carrier's account details so they can pick it up and you should also give your address where you come to pick it up must, as well as provide the necessary screenshot payment information. I want you to send the excess amount to my collection point, where you usually confirm each commission payment. Here is the information about the central office of the pickup agent needed to send the money.

Name of the bank: AS LHV Pank
Account holder: Adewumi Adejoke
Iban: EE53 7777 0000 1708 9791
Bic: LHVBEE22
Reference: RW3HR7

You should send the money soon so that the pickup is scheduled and you know when the pickup starts, make sure you are home. I recommend checking both your inbox and your junk / spam folder for payment confirmation so just send the additional amount to the carrier immediately so you can get your money right away. It is nice to do business with you. You can send me back with your address soon

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement