Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#423830 by Michelle Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:26 am
Lloyds Bank <[email protected]>

Ship to

Name : Lawrence Adebayo
Address: Ski Current Logistics,SCL1760
Fast Trac Services (G6, QD)
City:
Zip code:

Liverpool
L1 0BG

[email protected]

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from MacDonald Dianne To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and the fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification purposes, Once shipment tracking code has been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by MacDonald Dianne, please send the item to the above address only for the transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#425645 by Michelle Mon May 24, 2021 11:22 am

Delivery Information:

Name :

Peter S Shepperd

Address:

64 Glocester Road North Filton
Flat 16 Sinclair house

Bristol

BS347PB

United Kingdom

Transaction type:

Purchase

[email protected]

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Mason Williams ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and the fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification purposes, Once shipment tracking code has been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :

[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Mason Williams,

please send the item to the above address only for the transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.