Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#423307 by Michelle Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:59 pm
Online CashApp Square <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#424577 by Michelle Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:44 am
Online CashApp Square <[email protected]>

This is an authorization letter from the CashApp team to confirm that ($FERDI04) is a Verified buyer. A non-refundable fund in the sum has been "APPROVED" and deducted from the buyer's account. This fund is on hold and will not be credited into your CashApp account until you complete your side of the bargain by replying to this (Cash Support Team) with the shipment receipt/tracking number for the paid item from payer. This is in place to protect both parties (buyer and seller) in the transaction from fraud.

Once we receive the receipt of the tracking number from you, our sophisticated verification system will initiate the confirmation process and credit your CashApp account. Once the tracking number is confirmed.

Kindly note that this process will not exceed hours timeline as our customer service team now works around the clock to make this happen. Kindly proceed with the shipment of the item as agreed with ($FERDI04) and reply get back to us with the tracking number and receipt for confirmation. Once the number is confirmed your account will be credited immediately.

Please note that if any form of discrepancy is detected in the course of verifying the tracking number, your account with CashApp will be blacklisted and may result in the suspension of your CashApp account.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.