Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#421693 by Michelle Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:16 am
Notification of Payment <[email protected]>

Below is a step by step guide on how to complete the transaction.
In order to complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you need to proceed to any post office around you and ship the item purchased by the buyer and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your shipment Receipt by replying back to this email.

You are required to post it to the below Address - Confirmed

NAME: MATT LUIS
ADDRESS: CALLE COPENHAGUE 14, 4C
CITY: TORREJON DE ARDOZ, MADRID
POSTCODE: 28850

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#422087 by Michelle Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:54 am
Notification of Payment <[email protected]> wrote:

Sent from

Sonia Merith Cole
[email protected]

NAME: GIDEON MASON
ADDRESS: DRUJBA 1-BLOCK 161
CITY: SOFIA
POSTCODE: 1592
TELEPHONE: +359 89 3956041

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#424389 by Michelle Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Below is a step-by-step guide on how to complete the transaction.
In order to complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you need to proceed to any post office around you and ship the item purchased by the buyer and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your shipment Receipt by replying back to this email.

NAME: WISDOM HALES
ADDRESS: C/ SAN ANTON 18, BAJO 5
CITY: TARACENA, GUADALAJARA
POSTCODE: 19193
TELEPHONE: +34 632365589

#434389 by Michelle Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:49 pm

Transaction summary Sent from Pamela Leo
[email protected]

NAME: ROSS REIDY
ADDRESS: C/ CONSTITUCION 8 /1D
CITY: TARACENA, GUADALAJARA
POSTCODE: 19193
TELEPHONE: +34 632561552