Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#420927 by Michelle Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:38 pm
Bank of America <[email protected]>

The transfer has been processed and approved and the funds have been debited to the buyer's account, but it shall not be credited to your account until you SHIP the product and send the shipping tracking number to us at : [email protected] . We are doing this to protect both the buyer and seller from fraudulent practices and the system is being used in compliance with the Customer Protection Plan® .

You are required to SHIP the buyer's item and send the shipping tracking number to us within 24 hours of receiving this NOTIFICATION EMAIL, so that the payment can be credited to your account as soon as we confirm that the item has been sent.

For further inquiries, feel free to contact our online transfer department directly through: [email protected] .

THANK YOU FOR USING BANK OF AMERICA® ONLINE TRANSFER, YOU CAN CONTACT THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER TEAM THROUGH : [email protected] .

Please refer to the confirmation code for this transaction when contacting us. Note that all transactions are being monitored by the FBI and other financial regulatory authorities.
Bank of America, Member FDIC.
Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#428019 by Michelle Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:47 pm
Bank of America <[email protected]>

SHIPPING INFORMATION

Kimberly Wills
7688 159th Place
Tinley Park
Illinois
USA

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.