Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#420348 by Michelle Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:58 am

Subject: Re: 1991 Ford Bronco 4x4 XLT - $1800

Hi, My name is Barbara Willson and I'm a medical nurse. The 1991 Ford Bronco 4x4 XLT. is available. Have only 77,877 Miles , priced at $1,800. The car is in very good condition. It has never been involved in accidents, runs very well. Comes with a clean title, under my name. The only reason for selling is that I don't really need it, I won it after the divorce with my ex-husband!

Now I'm here in Billings, Montana, back with my parents, after the divorce. The car is already at the eBay in Billings along with all the paperwork and the transaction will be done through them. eBay will handle the shipping, the payment, and the paper exchange. The car is ready to be delivered to your place. You will have free shipping and 5 days to test-drive and inspect the car before I receive any money. If you are really interested in buying my car, please reply with your full name, a delivery address and a phone #. I will forward this info to eBay and they will contact you with all the info on how to buy it.

God bless you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement