Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#418335 by Michelle Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:18 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>

We encountered some little problems while crediting your account with the sum of $1,171.24 USD. The cause of the problem is that your account is not a business account so you will need to expand your account by contacting the last payee of your account to pay the sum of $550.00 USD more to your account in order to expand your account and upgrade to a business account so that you will be credited with the total sum of $1,721.24 USD

Contact the last person who paid money into your account now to pay the additional payment of $550.00 USD so that your account will be credited instantly with the total sum of $1,721.24 USD then you refund back to the buyer the sum of $550.00 USD when your account is credited.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks again for using PayPal for your online auction! If you have any questions about your transaction, please email us Here Issues with this transaction?

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.

Questions? Go to the Help Centre .

Email us through this email: Help Centre our customer service care will attend to you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#421488 by Michelle Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:05 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Shipping address - confirmed
Stephen Dean
49, Sherwell Road Road,
Brislington
Bristol BS4 4JY
United Kingdom.

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.
Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.

Send tracking number to us or email us through this mail: Click Here our customer service care will attend to you. As soon as you send us the shipment's tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller,the money will be credited to your account

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.