Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#415908 by Michelle Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:39 am
Global Express <[email protected]>

I am Niamh Mulhare, I am a Customer Care Representative of Pacific Express Courier and I am here to help you with whatever question or inquiry you might have. Please feel free to ask me anything. Our Customer service is rated 100% and we are always available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

We are scheduled by macos herry to come for the collection of the Good[s] at your address or your preferred collection address on the scheduled date However, we have not commenced the preparation of the required documents because the order has not been paid. We need to receive the pickup fee so we can issue the package tracking code immediately after successful confirmation of the payment. Keep in mind that we shall come for the collection of the commodity as scheduled if we are able to receive the fee at least 24 hours before the arranged date.

We need you to provide your contact address or your preferred pick-up/collection address as stated below as Pacific Express Courier will not be responsible or liable for any loss of package due to wrong address provided by the clients:

Name:
Address:
Telephone:

All necessary arrangement & documentation for the pick-up will be properly handled by us, Our expertise and knowledge of the logistics industry has been built on the 116 years we've been in business, With such a long history in the business, we have access to an enormous body of industry knowledge.
Pacific Express Courier is 100% neutral and independent- We are always looking for ways to do things better - how we go about achieving success is as important as the success itself, your success is our success.

© Copyrights 2020 | All Rights Reserved | Pacific Express Courier Inc

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement