Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#415778 by Michelle Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:40 am
NNR shipping Company <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#417629 by Michelle Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:10 pm

IMPORTANT: The next step is to send the payment using Transferwise NNR Global Logistic Company

information and get back to us with the Transferwise payment receipt at: [email protected]
Why do we need this payment/Reason for your estimated Cost?
A longstanding transport company understands the importance of using the latest shipping technology to guarantee a successful delivery. We’ll use the most durable equipment to secure your Merchandise and large freight ships/Transport to see through the delivery;
There is no easier or cheaper way to transport your Item from the seller to buyer. Taking advantage of these services makes it possible to complete the other responsibilities involved with the relocation..
NNR International Freight Services Ltd. will have to pay all necessary charges before pickup.
After the merchandise is received, if the seller has a reason not to sell the merchandise we'll refund the shipment in maximum 48 hours;
After you complete the transfer of funds we request the following details:

The scanned receipt from the WorldRemit.
Amount sent.
Sender Name.
Who Pays for the Shipping fee?

The seller is responsible for shipping charges,We expect the shipping cost from the seller as per our company policy and Destination arrangement.However, in shipping arrangements classified as FOB Destination, Freight Collect, the seller is responsible for shipping costs. In FOB Destination, Freight delivery arrangements,After the seller pays for the shipping costs,the cost is then passed unto the buyer which will be added to the buyer's total payment to the seller. Then our agent will come for the pickup and delivery at your given address.Payment must be made online TRANSFERWISE and reply us with the payment receipts or Information above.

PROCEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH Transferwise ONLINE WITH YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD

Click Here To Make The Payment Online Through Your Debit/Credit Card

Once you click on https://transferwise.com, Follow the instructions below to have a successful transfer

Step 1: At the first page of the transferwise, You Send 1,448.00 RON to NGN.

Step 2: Click ( Someone Else )

Step 3: Fill The Blank With The Agent Details Below.
BANK NAME: ECO BANK PLC
BENEFICIARY NAME: AJAYI IFEOLUWA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2743006812
Email: [email protected]

Step 4: Proceed with the Payment through your Credit / Debit Card:

Step 5: Fill the Blank with your Card Details.

Click on Send, You will be issued a Transfer Receipt Proof and Send Scanned Copy of the
TransferWise Receipt to us.

Receivers Details

Full name :
Toczek Franciszek
Current address :
Address: Polska 05-300 Mińsk mazowiecki
Klonowa 27a/27 Nr kontraktowy

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#425828 by Michelle Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:36 am

Full name :
William Gabriel
Current address :
Mun.București Sect.1 Str .Galileea nr .11-15 România
ROMÂNIA EU

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.