Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#412681 by Michelle Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:10 am

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. My 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sahara at $2400 is still available for sale. It is in great shape. it has no damage, no scratches, dents or hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained. It has 100551 miles, 4-Wheel Drive, manual transmission, 4.0L In-line 6 Cylinder Engine, gas, clean title. Everything works great, it was recently professionally detailed interior and exterior. I am selling it because my husband passed away last 3 months ago. I was completely devastated and I am still trying to recover. It reminds me a lot of him, and that doesn't help me at all in the healing process and my daughter can't see me like this anymore, that’s the reason I want to sell it asap. I also got a new job after Michael passed away and moved to my sister in Augusta, ME and the vehicle is here with me, many other things have priority now so it has to go. Before leaving I had prearranged a deal with ebay buyer protection so my presence isn't necessary. If you want to buy it the deal will be done using ebay's services and I can provide free delivery as I have a promotional free shipping card with them and I am planning to redeem it for this transaction if we move forward. The deal includes 5 days to test and inspect the vehicle. No money will be released to me until you decided to keep it or not. If you want to start the process all I need from you is the following info: your full name, full delivery address and phone number. Once I got all the info, I will forward it to ebay and register you as my buyer. They'll email you with all the information you need to complete this deal. Waiting on your response asap. Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement