Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#410754 by WPX Fri May 22, 2020 6:31 am
To: xxx
Subject: Please get back to me.
Thread-Topic: Please get back to me.
Thread-Index: AQHWL27i5CYyFelTVUKTcbEkzfdx2A==
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 12:53:54 +0000

Hi,
How are you doing, this message might surprise you because we do not know each other very well because this my first communication with you, am push to share with you because of the urgency of what my company need, I'm Lisa Crawford, am 36 years old, an INT'L RESEARCH MANAGER working at NORMONZ PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY UK, please i need dealer of this product, my company need a supplier of Apetzine Liquid Oil and the are purchasing in large Quantity,It's a product my company use to produce medicine, can you stand as the dealer and receive my company there in your country, if you interested i will guide you on how to follow up with my company and stand as a dealer of the product, if you stand as dealer and my company purchase from you as the dealer, we will share the profit that why am offering to you stand as local dealer and receive my company,if you can handle it, please email now because my company need it urgently, please write directly for full detail.
Looking forward to hear from you soon
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri May 22, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unwatermarked photo

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement