Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#407524 by Michelle Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:13 am
< [email protected] > wrote:
Thank you for your inquiry - Yamaha P115 Digital Piano Digital Piano Black Black
- (it has a special price because we have a stock liquidation) this item is in perfect condition, new fabrica.Viene provided in the original packaging, including warranty and all necessary accessories.

The total price is EUR 338,00 shipping included. The package will arrive at your address in maximum 3-5 days via DHL, invoice included.
If you want to buy my products please send me your details (name, address, phone number) for delivery.
Once we receive your information I will get in touch with Amazon to process your order.

The return policy and full refund can be made within 30 days, we can return it for any reason.

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement