Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405597 by Michelle Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Thank you for using our services!
Here's your invoice.

Due to our high amount of transactions, we strive to keep our customers happy with the
eBay services, therefore, based of the amount of money involved in your transaction, the
system will detect and assign automatically the best and fastest payment method for your
purchase. We always try to process and validate each transaction in less than 2 hours so,
to expedite the process for your purchase, it is best recommended that you go visit any
retailer registered with the eBay services where the payment can be completed. Below you
can find the list with the registered retailers where the payment can be confirmed. Please
visit any of the retailers in your area, with cash and once you are at the store, you must
call the Financial Department to request the payment details for your transaction. Once
the system will assign a payment method for your transaction, there will be a limited
amount of time allowed for the payment of your transaction so if you request the payment
information please be ready to make the payment in the next 2-3 hours.

Financial \ Support Department:
(818)649-9471
We are available at the following hours:
5:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Once the vehicle is delivered, the buyer has a 5 days inspection period. After the
inspection period is over, the buyer will contact eBay with the results of the inspection. If,
for any reason, the vehicle does not pass the Purchaser's inspection, it will be returned to
the seller, on seller's expense and the funds will be returned to the buyer, in full in within
24 hours.
For safety reasons the payment details will be dealt with the utmost security and will not
be handed to any third parties. eBay will be in full control of the funds as soon as it
reaches our trust fund account, so we will be able to protect and guarantee your funds.
Once the funds have been sent to our trust fund account, no one but the Purchaser will
have access to it.
eBay will release the funds to the Seller only after the Purchaser receives and agrees with
the item. Should the Purchaser need a refund for this transaction the amount received will
be sent back via bank wire transfer, transfer or in cash when the item is returned. The
account is managed and supervised by eBay Financial Departament

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#410806 by Michelle Sat May 23, 2020 3:27 am

Financial \ Support Department:
(818)649-9471
We are available at the following hours:
5:00 AM to 7:00 PM

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.