Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404807 by Michelle Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:29 am

Hallo,
Danke für Ihr verständnis. Ich stimme zu das preis, Ich überprüfe das für meinen Sohn als überraschung geburtstagsgeschenk. aber ich kann im Moment nur per online Bank überweisung bezahlen....Alles was ich brauche ist Ihr Bank konto um die zahlung zu leisten und mein Spediteur wird kommen um es abzuholen. Ich möchte, dass Sie mir Ihre Adresse schicken, damit mein spediteur es herausfinden kann und für die abholung und andere notwendige dinge kommen kann.....so dass Sie sich darüber keine sorgen machen müssen.

Ich möchte, dass Sie Ihre Bank verbindung senden.

Konto inhaber:
Bank Name:
IBAN Code:
BIC-Code:
Gesamt kosten:
Name des Musikinstrument:
Telefon nummer:

Sprichst du Englisch? Bitte antworte mir auf Englisch.
Ich werde so schnell wie möglich auf Ihre Antwort antworten....Einen schönen Tag noch.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#404808 by Michelle Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:31 am
Rebecca Hans-Jürgen <[email protected]>

Hello,
The transfer has been completed. Please check your in-box or junk for payment confirmation, I am sure you must have seen the email from Bank with the confirmation email that the payment has been made,a total of 2.450,00 EUR was sent, 2.000,00 EUR for the Goods Purchased and the extra 400.00 EUR for the shipping charges and am sure you notice that,which you will be sending 400.00 EUR to the address below via Western Union also while the remain 50.00 EUR is for the Western Union transfer Fee.

Agent First Name: Hava
Last Name: Suleymanova
City: Kharkov,
Zip code: 61116,

You will go ahead now ad send the agent money as soon as possible and send the Western Union receipt or the information you got from the Western Union to Bank by replying to the message you received from them and as soon as they verify the Western Union details valid, all your funds will clear and activated into your account.

Plz get back to me soon.
Thanks and nice deals with you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.