Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404017 by Michelle Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:21 am
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Richie Kay
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX- 3518
Sort Code : 2019380
Bank Branch: Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

Deliver to

Name :
Richie Kay
Address: 106 Thompson Road,

Sunderland
SR5 2JW
United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Richie Kay account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Richie Kay, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#406555 by Slaarti Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:24 pm
Hi Michelle,

This person is right now trying to scam me out of a laptop on Marktplaats.

Cheers,

Peet Slikker

Michelle wrote:
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Richie Kay

Deliver to

Name :
Richie Kay
Address: 106 Thompson Road,

Sunderland
SR5 2JW
United Kingdom

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Richie Kay account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Richie Kay, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.
#406557 by Ook Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:35 pm
Same here - this guy approached me today for the exact same; trying to trick me into shipping my Dell laptop over to the UK. I shared my email as he would contact me tomorrow. Curious to see what happens next :-)

Thanks for reporting these things guys; this was the only Google hit on him!

Name:Richie Kay
106 Thompson road
State:Sunderland
Zip code:Sr5 2jw
England
#420511 by Michelle Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:04 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Ship to

Name :

Daniel Williams Smith

Address:
75 Oldcastle Avenue Bradwell

Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire

ST58HG
ST5 8HG

United Kingdom

#420559 by Raduzka116 Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:27 am
I want to sell my phone on Wiilhaben in Austria.

Daniel Williams Smith
75 Oldcastle Avenue Bradwell Newcastle under Lyme Staffordshire
United kingdom
ST58HG
Number(Nigeria): +234 817 471 2756,contackt name is “Daniel”

Payment receipt from:
Llyods Bank
10,Churchill close,
London ECV2 500
#420781 by Harryehv Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:12 am
Dear [Removed - AJ],

You've received wire transfer of €218.00 EUR from Daniel Williams Smith.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Daniel Williams Smith in your favor, The total amount of €218.00 EUR was paid to your account by Daniel Williams Smith as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Payment Details
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Receipt No: 0322-5006-6289-8617
Transaction Date: 01 / 12 / 2020
Payment Method:
Account Number: XXXX-XXXX-3518

Payment Status:
PAYMENT APPROVED OK
Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Dainel Williams Smith

Money Transferred TO:
Bank Name: [Removed - AJ]
Account Name:
[Removed - AJ]
Account No. [Removed - AJ]
Swift Code : [Removed - AJ]
E-Mail: [Removed - AJ]
Expected Pay out Location:
Transfer Current Percent%:
Transfer status :

[Removed - AJ]
95% TRANSFER DONE
TRANSFER PENDING
Delivery Information: OK To Ship
Name :
Daniel Williams Smith
Address: 75 Oldcastle Avenue Bradwell
State

Zip code:

Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire
ST58HG
United Kingdom
Transaction type: Purchase

Item Information:
Item Title : PHONE
1 Unit
Delivery Method : DHL Express / POSTNL
Billing Summary:
Transfer Amount: €200.00 EUR
Transfer Fees: +18.00 EUR
Promotion Discount: - 0.00 EUR

Total: €218.00 EUR

Transfer Summary:
Estimated Exchange Rate: 1 EUR
Estimated Transfer Amount: €218.00 EUR

Estimated Total to Receiver:
€218.00 EUR

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Daniel Williams Smith account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Daniel Williams Smith, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.
Copyright 2018 Lloyds. All rights reserved.

Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered Number 11927.
Registered in England.

Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN.
Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP132.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
#427155 by Michelle Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:38 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Delivery Information: OK To Ship
Name :
Fredrick Desmond
Address: Flat 16 Mary Sunley House Banstead Street West

Leeds
LS8 5RU
United Kingdom
Transaction type: Purchase

[email protected]

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Fredrick Desmond account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Fredrick Desmond, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities