Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403215 by Michelle Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:34 pm
[email protected]> a écrit :
Hello again,

First of all, the serial# is E491097. You can check it with Rolex, to make sure that this is an authentic Rolex. Also, you can have the watch checked when you receive it and in case that is something wrong with it, I will refund you 100% and I will even pay the shipping costs.

I can accept 9000 EUR, by bank transfer, including shipping and insurance, if you are decided.

Regards

Italia <[email protected]> a écrit :
Hello again,
I found a solution, so we can make the transaction.
This is fair for both.
I will ship the watch to your address. The shipping company will send you an invoice with a tracking number and payment details, so you can deposit the money to their bank account. The money will stay at the shipping company until you receive and check the package. You will have a specific number of days to check the package content and authenticate it. Only if everything is in order, you will notify them to release the payment to me. I think this is fair. You agree ?
In case that you don't receive what you expected, the shipping company will refund you. I will pay for shipping, so you wont loose anything.
I wait for your answer.
Thanks

Italia <[email protected]>

We will do the deal through uShip. You can contact them and ask how it works : [email protected]

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement