Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#397298 by Michelle Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:39 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

This a confirmation email of a payment received from Kelly What is required from you in order get your account to be credited is the item's tracking/reference number, this number will be given to you after you might have sent the item to the buyer's address, this is part of our new policy and a security measure to protect both the buyer and the seller, also to verify if the item was really bought from you,we have sent you a notification email earlier on to inform you that the payment is legal and has been confirmed, also to guide you against fraudulent acts.

We have verified and confirmed the buyer's shipping address which is stated below .We advise that you make sure the item is sent out as soon as possible to the address below and request for a tracking number at the post office after completing the shipment then you can email us the number by replying directly to this email.

SHIPPING INFORMATION
Name: Paul Cornishman
Address: 15 Jutland Close, Allhallows
City: Rochester
Post Code: ME3 9NU,

After we receive the tracking number from you for verification, your account will be credited at once, Our system has witness new upgrades, Please do not be surprised if you see us forwarding you to new customer attendants, its due to the amount of fraud going on involving our name which we are trying all our best to limit and put a stop to. As soon as we receive the requested information from you, your account will be credited.

Note:- Do not send the tracking number to the buyer for safety measures. Please send the scan receipt and the tracking number to [email protected] so that your account will be credited as soon as you get back to us. with this details.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department
PayPal Email ID PP30

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement