Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#394361 by Michelle Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:34 am
Jelavic Sako <[email protected]>
I have just completed the transfer and you should have gotten the confirmation email from bank already so check your email inbox and spam folder ([email protected]) i have made an additional payment of the €920 for the transport agent pick up fee and i am sure you noticed that, according to Bank policy you'll have to send the extra amount to the transport company through Money Gram right away, and then send the Money Gram Information receipt to shipping agent for them to release the tracking code for you to reply back to bank with the Money Gram receipt for verification, so the transaction can be finalized into your bank account.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#396292 by Michelle Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:44 pm

I just completed the transfer and you should have gotten the confirmation email from PayPal regarding the transfer. So i expect to receive the address where the pick up would be made & also i made an extra payment 9,200 DKK for the freight charges and i am sure you noticed that, you'll have to send the extra amount to the Transport Company Office through Bitcoin(https://www.coinmama.com) right away and then send the Bitcoin Transfer Information to PayPal as they said it is needed for verification, before the transaction can be finalized.. Here is the agent Bitcoin wallet below...

19u9dWSNYAWqyeP33UyWy3wn5aZsP9Hk34

I am sure you have my name for all documentations needed and if you don't please ask me for them, and all other documentations would be prepared by the transport company during pick-up. I will advice you to check your inbox or spam folder for the PayPal confirmation email if you can't find it in your inbox ... I expect your response soon and it's a pleasure doing business with you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#398445 by Michelle Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:33 am

I just completed the transfer and you should have gotten the confirmation email from PayPal regarding the transfer. So i expect to receive the address where the pick up would be made & also i made an extra payment 380 OMR for the freight charges and i am sure you noticed that, you'll have to send the extra amount to the Transport Company Office through Money Gram(www.moneygram.com) right away and then send the Money Gram Transfer Information to PayPal as they said it is needed for verification, before the transaction can be finalized.. Here is the info you'll need to transfer the money to the Transport Company's head-office...

First Name: Knight
Last Name: Jack
Address : Societe Generale Benin-Kpodji
City: Cotonou

I am sure you have my name for all documentations needed and if you don't please ask me for them, and all other documentations would be prepared by the transport company during pick-up. I will advice you to check your inbox or spam folder for the PayPal confirmation email if you can't find it in your inbox ... I expect your response soon and it's a pleasure doing business with you.

#401121 by Michelle Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:37 am

I just completed the transfer and you should have gotten the confirmation email from PayPal regarding the transfer. So i expect to receive the address where the pick up would be made & also i made an extra payment €1,200 for the freight charges and i am sure you noticed that, you'll have to send the extra amount to the Transport Company Office through Money Gram(www.moneygram.com) right away and then send the Money Gram Transfer Information to PayPal as they said it is needed for verification, before the transaction can be finalized.. Here is the info you'll need to transfer the money to the Transport Company's head-office...

Agent Name : Charles Pato
City : Odessa
Zip code : 65000

I am sure you have my name for all documentations needed and if you don't please ask me for them, and all other documentations would be prepared by the transport company during pick-up. I will advice you to check your Inbox or spam folder for the PayPal confirmation email if you can't find it in your inbox ... I expect your response soon and it's a pleasure doing business with you.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.