Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#382241 by Michelle Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:06 am
Royal Bank® <[email protected]>

ou have an Instant Bank Transfer for auction Payment of €419.00 EUR from Hughes Paul via Royal Bank Auction Payment for your auction item: This payment has been successfully processed and has been Approved. Details of the transaction is provided below.

Buyer's Account Details
Account Name: Hughes Paul
Bank Name: Royal Bank
Account Number: 30166189
Routing Number: 20-98-21
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Kola Tobi
Address: Flat 43 Salford House Seyssel Street,
City: London
Postal Code: E14 3HZ

Transaction status: PENDING Awaiting authentication of purchased to avoid any form of fraud and Money laundering.
Once the shipment receipt with the tracking number is sent to us and shipment has been verified. You will receive a "Confirmation Email" from Royal Bank transfer service informing you that the money has been deposited into your bank account.
We hope to receive the shipment receipt from you to complete this transaction soon.
Your account will be credited with the total sum of €419.00 EUR as soon as we authenticate the purchase order through preferred options, this is to avoid Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities.

Royal Bank Management.
David I. McKay
President & Chief Executive Officer.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#387016 by Michelle Thu May 30, 2019 3:12 am
Royal Bank® ([email protected])

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Kehinde Adejumo
Address: No 18 Shopping Mall Mokola
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo State
Postal/Zip Code: 23402

Transaction status: PENDING Awaiting authentication of purchased to avoid any form of fraud and Money laundering.
Once the shipment receipt with the tracking number is sent to us and shipment has been verified. You will receive a "Confirmation Email" from Royal Bank transfer service informing you that the money has been deposited into your bank account.
We hope to receive the shipment receipt from you to complete this transaction soon.
Your account will be credited with the total sum of €330.00 EUR as soon as we authenticate the purchase order through preferred options, this is to avoid Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#393283 by Michelle Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:09 am

Buyer's Account Details
Account Name: Paul Scot
Bank Name: Royal Bank
Account Number: 30166189
Routing Number: 20-98-21
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS
Name: Alexander Thomas
Address: Lange Lobroekstraat 258
Post Code: 2060
City: Antwerpen

Your account will be credited with the total sum of €1,250.00 EUR as soon as we authenticate the purchase order through preferred options, this is to avoid Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Bank Management.
David I. McKay

#399833 by Michelle Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:07 am

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS
Name: Yinka Johnson
Address: 85 Armagh Road
Post Code: E3 2HU
City: London
Address Status: Confirmed
Your account will be credited with the total sum of €530.00 EUR as soon as we authenticate the purchase order through preferred options, this is to avoid Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Bank Management.
David I. McKay

#403268 by Michelle Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:40 pm

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS
Name: Johnson Simon
Address: 116 canon hussey court Salford
Post Code: M3 5JB
City: Manchester

Your account will be credited with the total sum of €335.00 EUR as soon as we authenticate the purchase order through preferred options, this is to avoid Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities.