Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#371721 by Michelle Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 am
Citizens Bank & Trust <[email protected]>

We want to let you know that MrS Mariah Joy has made the payment and we have sent you an approval confirmation email to notify you that the transfer as been made with the details of your bank information for the payment,to assured you that the transfer is going to your account. once the transfer as been approved is not possible for MrS Mariah Joy to cancel or Stop the transfer again that is the procedure before the transfer made.

DETAILS OF THE PAYMENT BELOW

1) Item Paid for: ipad
2) Amount paid :250GBP
So to protect both the buyer and the seller we will need to confirm the shipment before we transfer your money to your account.Kindly go and make the Shipment between 24 Hours with POST OFFICE and get back to us with the Shipment information.

1) Shipment Tracking Number
2) Shipment Scan Receipt.
3) The Name of the shipment service that we will confirm the Shipment with.

Once the Shipment as been confirmed we will notify you and transfer your money to your account between 24 to 48 hours to your account.

Thanks for using Citizens Bank & Trust.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#371740 by Michelle Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm
Citizens Bank & Trust <[email protected]>

***Here is The Address You Will Send The Money To Through Shipping ransfer***

Name:Odunayo Oni
Address:69,Gbadebo Street,Mokola
City:Ibadan
State:Oyo
Zipcode:23402
Phone number +2348063442224

Will we be accredited all your money to your account details as soon as possible,We Confirm that the transaction is finally Completed by the both Parties.

Thank you Again for Using Central Of Malaysia®, as we greatly appreciate your business.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#386077 by AlanJones Fri May 17, 2019 12:11 am

Hello Friend ,

I'm just back from Citizen bank&Trust now,I have complete the transfer into your account details, so I hope you have got an e-mail from the Bank (You can check your inbox mail or spam if you get the confirmation from Citizen bank&Trust in your inbox that mean that your money have been transfer) So I want you to go and make delivery of the items to my email address.

The address below by Post Office,.

Name:Odunayo Oni
Address:69,Gbadebo Street,Mokola
City:Ibadan
State:Oyo
Zipcode:23402
Call Number :+2348063442224

And I want you to send the item as a gift for my Aunt, because the item is urgent needed.And if you do shipment to make sure that sending a shipment tracking number to my email below Bank. ([email protected]) so that they can confirm
delivery and process their money on account

Subject: ***SHIPMENT DETAILS NEEDED URGENT***

Dear Valued Customer :XXX

We want to let you know that Mrs mariahearth joy made the payment of£250.00 and we have sent you an approval confirmation email to notify you that the transfer as been made with the details of your bank information for the payment, to assured you that the transfer is going to your account. once the transfer as been approved is not possible for Mrs mariahearth joy to cancel or Stop the transfer again that is the procedure before the transfer made.

DETAILS OF THE PAYMENT BELOW

1) Item Paid for :Samsung Galaxy S8
2) Amount paid :- £250.00

Further the Money will be TRANSFER to the name and account details below, Please verify that the Name and Account (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

XXX

So to protect both the buyer and the seller we will need to confirm the shipment before we transfer your money to your account. Kindly go and make the shipment between 6 to 12 Hours with Post Office and get back to us with the information below for us to confirmed the shipment.

1) Shipment Tracking Number
2) Shipment Scan Receipt.
3) The Name of the shipment service that we will confirm the shipment with.

Once the shipment as been confirmed we will notify you and transfer your money to your account between 4 to 24 hours to your account.

If there is an error in the Name or Account details, Please send the mail to our Information desk [email protected]

Thanks for using Citizen Bank & Trust .

Once shipment has been verified, You will receive a "FINAL CONFIRMATION"email from Citizen Bank & Trust online Transfer informing you that the TRANSFER has been dispatched into your bank details.

We are continuously working to identify ways to serve you better.

Thank you for using Citizen Bank & Trust online Transfer,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.