Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#362349 by Michelle Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:48 am
Bank Of America <[email protected]>:

This is to inform you once again that, we have received your payment of (€419.00) from our Client (David Edward) for an item purchased from you via on-line advert. The money has now been deducted from the buyer's bank account and ready to be transfer into your bank account.
Your money will be deposited into your Bank account once you get back to us with the shipment reference/scanned copy receipt. Our concern staff in auditing and accounting department will verified the transaction to avoid any delay.

MONEY TRANSFER FROM: BANK OF AMERICA

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#421082 by Michelle Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:41 pm
USAA BANKING <[email protected]>

Note: Please do allow 24-48 hours for the money to be activated to your bank account after verifying the shipment of the item to the buyer.
This is how we work things out here, concerning the payment for goods and we do hope you will understand us well and comprehend with us about our form of payment to secure both the buyer and seller interest from any type of risk and fraudulent practices that is very rampant via online transactions.

BUYER'S SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Name: Cindy crawley
Address: 593 sandford ave
City: Kemp
Zip code: DA15au
Phone #: +1 253 292 6055

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.