Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#419622 by Michelle Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:50 am
Banco Abanca <[email protected]>

*********** IMPORTANT NOTE **********
THE PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN (£) POUNDS.

This Auction payment has been deducted from your Buyer's bank account and "APPROVED", but will not be credited to your seller's bank account, the information of which is provided above until you send us the shipment reference / tracking number or the barcode for verification of shipment. to insure both buyer and seller. Below is the necessary information requested before your account is credited. The tracking number should be sent to us through this email address ([email protected]) and our customer service will assist you. As soon as we receive the shipment tracking number for security reasons and the buyer's safety with the seller, the money will be credited to your account without delay.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR IN YOUR "BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SUBMIT THE SHIPPING REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIVE THE SCANNED COPY YOU RECEIVE AFTER SHIPPING THE ITEM FROM BUYERS.
Once the tracking number / barcode is sent to us and the shipment has been verified. You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from the ABANCA BANK® transfer service informing you that the Money has been deposited into your seller's bank account.
This is due to new policies at ABANCA Bank to protect both buyer and seller from the increasing number of fraudulent activities perpetrated over the Internet. Your payment is intact. We recommend that you complete this transaction as soon as possible.
Here at ABANCA Bank, you can be sure that your safety is our primary concern.
If you have questions about this payment for your sold item or service, please contact ABANCA Bank directly by replying to this email. Your inquiry will be answered shortly.
Thank you for using the ABANCA Bank Auction Payment Transfer!
ABANCA Bank's auction payment team.
General Manager of ABANCA Direct Bank EU.
Mrs. Isabel Fernández.
ABANCA Bank veiling Transfer Manager.

David I.
McKay
Sincerely
Administration of the Royal Bank.
David I. McKay
President and CEO

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#432817 by Michelle Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 am

Below is right address to ship the item:

Postage Address

Kevin yovell / Andrew Crawford

122 Shakespeare Road, Dartford DA1 5NW

Yours sincerely,

BANCO ABANCA PLC.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#438813 by Michelle Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:47 am

Shipping Details
Sardorbek Idireysov
Flat 4
29 Glenfield Road
Leicester
LE3 6AT

#441398 by Michelle Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:54 am

Shipping Details
Name: JUAN GABRIEL MARTINEZ

Address: No16 Aderemi street

City: Ife

State: Osun

Postal code: 220271

Order status.
Waiting for the copy of RECEIPT for CONFIRMATION

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities