Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#420231 by Michelle Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:52 am
Royal Bank <[email protected]>

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Andrew Houldcroft
Address: 121A Milner Road, stirchley
City: Birmingham
Post code: B29 7RG
Address Status: Confirmed

Transaction status: PENDING Awaiting authentication of purchased to avoid any form of fraud and Money laundering.
Once the shipment receipt with the tracking number is sent to us and shipment has been verified. You will receive a "Confirmation Email" from Royal Bank transfer service informing you that the money has been deposited into your bank account.
We hope to receive the shipment receipt from you to complete this transaction soon.
Your account will be credited with the total sum of 1,600.00 PLN as soon as we authenticate the purchase order through preferred options, this is to avoid Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Royal Bank Management.
David I. McKay
President & Chief Executive Officer

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#437952 by Michelle Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:56 am

You have an Instant Bank Transfer for auction Payment of 280.00 OMR from Client Bhatti Rahat sent, through UniCredit Bank Service for your auction item: (Watch). This payment has been successfully processed and has been Approved. Details of the transaction are provided below.

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Afeez Opeyemi Muniru
Address: Mushaffa I CAD Gati 2 close to Big Mart Super market M40 area
City: Abu Dhabi
Contact No: +971525604162

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities