Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#432732 by Michelle Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:32 am
PayPal <[email protected]>

Once the money's in your account you can:

Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal
Withdraw it from your bank account.
Transfer the money to a credit card.
The above sum includes the transport charges & tax as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the us shortly informing you on how to send the Transport Fee and Tax to the transport company.

+37254912160

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#433905 by Michelle Thu May 26, 2022 9:54 am
PayPal [email protected]

This email confirms that you have received an Instant payment from Kotýnek Martin via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

Summary of this transaction

Transaction ID

Sent From U-43832915X5108263K

Kotýnek Martin

[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#435581 by Michelle Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:46 am
PayPal <[email protected]>

GUIDE ON CHANGELLY

Use https://changelly.com/buy/ to transfer the money

REGISTER WITH chainbits

Select : BUY

Select : BTC

WRITE THE AMOUNT : 150 euro

SELECT YOUR COUNTRY

HERE IS THE WALLET : : bc1q4wkvthj9r6nmg59f5fsyt7whqlh0avgnysg6kx

Select : MOONPAY or INDOCOIN

Get back to us with bitcoin receipt details

If you have any question get back to us we are here to serve you better

Thanks

PayPal Team.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.