Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#428776 by Michelle Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:57 am
RENE VENOHR <[email protected]>

Thanks for your response. 24000 Kuna is a nice and acceptable price. I will be adding the 3.4% PayPal surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a PayPal account. I want you to get back to me with your verified PayPal Account Email Address And your full Name Please include your email address in your reply for effective contact, So that i can Deposit the funds now.

1. Your PayPal Full Name
2. Your Paypal E-mail address.

So once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company.

If you don't have an account with paypal, you can just visit, www.paypal.com and sign up for an account with your e-mail.

Have a nice day

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement