Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#428713 by Michelle Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:21 pm
Lukas Bravenec <[email protected]>
Hello,

The vehicle is in like brand new condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, mint
condition, service book, accident free, The car is still registred in Germany has german Documents.
It has the title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and
comes with all the documents you need to register it, Tuv Certificate, COC, etc.. You will not have to pay additional taxes
for this, is my personal car, I have worked in Germany for the last 2 months and I purchased the car there. My company wanted
me back home, so currently I am in England (UK). I brought the car home with me and now is located in England. I am trying to
sell it at this price because I not use it anymore (the steering wheel is on left side and is very difficult for me to drive
it), is a pity to keep such a beautiful car and not use it.. I tried to sell the car in UK, but nobody want to buy a left
side steering wheel car. My car is already at Parcel Solutions LTD (a local shipping company from here-London) at their local
representant.(I paid this company to take care about this transaction so you don't have to be worried as you will pay only
the price of the car). We can have a deal if you are really interested in buying it. The price is not negotiable but includes
the transport to your address.
Please write me back to discuss only if you are interested because I am tired of people that ask questions and are not
interested at all.
Best Regards!

Lukas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement