Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#422561 by Michelle Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:13 pm
Lloyd's Bank <[email protected]>

Ship to
Name:

Carl Toner
Address:

48 Howdon Road
City: NORTH SHIELDS
Zip code: NE29 6TH

[email protected]

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Mr Carl Toner account, To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim the money back and the fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment sent by you is verified. Get back to us with the shipment tracking or reference number for verification proposes. Once shipment tracking code have been verified your money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit the money in your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only @[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#427175 by Michelle Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:22 am
Lloyd's Bank <[email protected]>

Delivery Information:
Name: Robb Jannine

Address:

22 Elizabeth Terrace North Ormesby

City: Middlesbrough
Zip code: TS3 6EN

[email protected]

Transaction type: Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Mr Robb Jannine account, To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim the money back and the fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment sent by you is verified. Get back to us with the shipment tracking or reference number for verification proposes. Once shipment tracking code have been verified your money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit the money in your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only @[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Mr Robb Jannine
Please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us lloydsbankserivcecare.uk

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#428151 by Michelle Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:54 am
[email protected]

Deliver to

Angus Laurie
address ; Flat 5 st kilda lochaline Morvern Argyll
Town Scotland
postcode; PA805XT
country; United Kingdom

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.