Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#420770 by Michelle Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:55 am

It has come to our understanding that you have no intention to proceed with the Transportation fee in regards of the Goods purchased from you by Jakub Daniel, [email protected] and finalizing the transaction PayPal heartily advise you to complete the transaction within the next few HRS, as failure to do so will result to the limiting of your account access and Legal Action(s) against you personally, as we have already retrieved all your personal details from our database and we are ready to take appropriate Legal Action(s) against you. We have informed the AFP for violating PayPal's instructions and users agreement in act of the 1999 Law in collaboration with the World Law Enforcement Agency

We believed you entered into an agreement by requesting money through PayPal from the buyer, and by not e-mailing us with the transfer details from Bitcoin® money transfer, you are violating PayPal users agreement in act of the 1999 Law in collaboration with the World Law Enforcement Agency.

We are ensuring to make Online Transaction a safer place, therefore we need to set confidence on all our users.
We request for the transfer information for certain Security Reasons to prove the transfer has been made within the next few HRS and we will fund the money into your account or you will face the consequences of LEGAL ACTION.
This is done for the protection of both the seller and buyer from the ongoing internet fraud activities
You are expected to respond to this dispute before the next few HRS with the required Transfer Details for proper verification.

Thank you for using PayPal.

PayPal makes it easy to send/receive money for your auctions.

You may contact us by replying directly to this message.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#424925 by Michelle Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:07 am
[/[email protected] [email protected]_In order to complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you are required to make a refund transfer of 400.00 EUR involved to the Transport Agent via Bitcoin Transfer and send us a confirmation of the completed transfer. Guide on how to complete this transaction_Go to buy.moonpay.io Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.Enter amount to transfer in ( 350.00 EUR )Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address and click CONTINUESimply follow the instructions and input required details to sign up and compete verification.Once transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transactionBitcoin Core (BTC) address_ 1NHU2rXfvcJ4FBpwjp669mCDqJAXpDWkEV

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#426403 by Michelle Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:24 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Guide on how to complete this transaction:
Go to buy.moonpay.io
Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.
Enter amount to transfer in ( 350.00 EUR )
Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address and click CONTINUE
Simply follow the instructions and input required details to sign up and complete verification.
Once transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction
Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:
1EdNwqah7PCQvQMvjZzYZd3YqMomTMnkCr