Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#409352 by Michelle Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:06 am
Amazon <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#424158 by Michelle Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:52 pm
Amazon <[email protected]>

Gracias por tu pedido en Amazon Marketplace con Buchbot. Te mandaremos otro e-mail cuando enviemos tu(s) producto(s). La fecha estimada de entrega se indica a continuación.

You can pay online by bank transfer if you have online banking.

Specify after payment is due: AZ419 (please exactly!)

Once the payment is made, send us the scanned document to confirm the payment.
If you have any questions with whom you can contact 24/24 hours, click here with us.
If you have a mobile device, you can use the free Amazon App to receive notifications about the status of your order and locate it at any time.

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon.co.uk

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.