Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#419054 by Michelle Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:11 am
Suzanne Taylor Conceil <[email protected]>

Hi ,

I just completed the transaction into your account and I expect PayPal to have emailed by now,check inbox or quickly check other folders. Am glad to get back to you regarding the payment for your item and i believed you have got the confirmation of my Payment in your mailBox, as soon as you receive the payment confirmation from PayPal i want you to get the item shipped via Australia Airmail Post only starts with letter (LK9 and end with (AU) to the address below and send the tracking number to me. So you should be able to ship out the item today and email the Tracking Number to the PayPal Department. This is the shipping address below :

Name: Mondial C Taylor
Address: Nanshili Ju 32 TAS Campus Plot Monash University
City; Beijing
China
Postcode: 1 0 0 0 1 6

I want an Australia Standard Post 8 to 10 days it's not an express mail, tracking number starts with LK9

Also as i have said earlier that this item is a gift i want you to help me wrap it with a gift wrapper if possible and then write/specify on it "Happy Birthday Gift" I want you to get back to me when the item have been shipped

Many Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement