Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#418482 by Michelle Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:15 am
[email protected]

+.+.+ IMPORTANTE !!! +.+.+
Antes de realizar un pedido, no olvide escribirnos aEscriba solo a esta dirección de correo electrónico: [email protected] no olvide proporcionarnos su interés (nombre del artículo o número ASIN). Estamos listos para responder rápidamente a su pregunta.

Escriba solo a esta dirección de correo electrónico: [email protected]

Escriba solo a esta dirección de correo electrónico: [email protected]

Debe indicarnos el número ASIN.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#418519 by Michelle Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:04 am
Nicole Amann <[email protected]>

The item is brand new, never used, but I am unable to list it as a new product due to Amazon policy, they do not allow me to list it as a new product. The item will be delivered with original box and accessories and a 2-year international warranty.
If you wonder why the price is lower than usual, it is because we have promotional prices. The offer lasts 7 days.
The total price is € 715.00, including all shipping costs to Europe. If you want to buy it, please send me your shipping address (phone number, full name, street name and number, zip code and city). I will send the required data to the Amazon department immediately. They will contact you with the order and payment and shipping details. You will have to make the payment with them. The shipment will be made through normal UPS services, which take 3 to 5 days, depending on where you are in Spain.
My return policy is a full refund within 21 days.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact me!
thank you very much

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#418832 by escursonegre1 Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:20 am
Nicole Amann 12:09 20-10-2020
para mí

Su pedido será procesado por Amazon directamente a través del Programa de Garantía de la A a la Z de Amazon.
El producto es un producto nuevo en el paquete original y viene con 24 meses de garantía internacional, factura.

Para configurar nuestra transacción, necesito la siguiente información (porque no veo esto en la web de Amazon):
Nombre completo:
Dirección de Envío:
Código postal:
Producto:
Cantidad:

Enviaré inmediatamente los datos requeridos al Departamento de Amazon. Ellos se comunicarán con usted con el pedido y los detalles sobre el pago y el envío. En máximo 5 días recibirás tu pedido.

¡Esperando su respuesta lo antes posible!

Nicole Amann 20-10-2020

Your order will be processed by Amazon directly through Amazon's A to Z Guarantee Program.
The product is a new product in the original packaging and comes with a 24-month international warranty, invoice.

To set up our transaction, I need the following information (because I don't see this on the Amazon website):
Full name:
Shipping Address:
Postal Code:
Product:
Quantity:

I will immediately send the required data to the Amazon Department. They will contact you with the order and details about payment and shipping. In maximum 5 days you will receive your order.

Looking forward to your reply asap!