Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#417416 by Michelle Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:52 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#417424 by Michelle Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:12 pm
Klaus Abel <[email protected]>

Hello,

Have you received all of the Amazon payment and delivery information?
Check your inbox, spam and junk folders, because Amazon will send you the invoice with the information about the payment and delivery.
I have already dispatched the package, but the package is hold until you send the payment information to Amazon.
Notify me when payment is made.

Best Regards

Dipl. Ing. Klaus Abel
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#417475 by LordG Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:27 am
Hi - I ordered a product through the Amazon site - as a Prime delivery, it was due on Friday 18th September. It did not arrive, and then I see there are "Terms" which require the seller to be contacted before order. I emailed the seller ([email protected]) and he said the product would now be sent -
I presume I will get some story about the payment needs to be taken again - I will see! (I will not be paying again) - However, would I be correct in thinking that the payment I made to Amazon (the genuine site) on my credit card will be protected.. I paid to Amazon, and not the seller, right?
#417532 by CemErtu Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:55 am
hermosa-rosa-gmbh - Amazon Marketplace <[email protected]

I received mail from the address above. the same seller sent me the attached text. He requested money outside of Amazon. This person is a scam be careful! It is not possible to understand how the huge amazon came to be like this. This person has hundreds of products. Whatever I type in Amazon search about that product, this person appears. :bondage: I'm very angry. I lost faith in the Amazon site!

Screen Capture

Alternative:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NjTQsACDibcCk68H9
#417544 by LordG Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:45 pm
LordG wrote:Hi - I ordered a product through the Amazon site - as a Prime delivery, it was due on Friday 18th September. It did not arrive, and then I see there are "Terms" which require the seller to be contacted before order. I emailed the seller ([email protected]) and he said the product would now be sent -
I presume I will get some story about the payment needs to be taken again - I will see! (I will not be paying again) - However, would I be correct in thinking that the payment I made to Amazon (the genuine site) on my credit card will be protected.. I paid to Amazon, and not the seller, right?

I have forwarded the fake invoice now to you Michelle on the scamwarners email
#417545 by LordG Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:48 pm
LordG wrote:Hi - I ordered a product through the Amazon site - as a Prime delivery, it was due on Friday 18th September. It did not arrive, and then I see there are "Terms" which require the seller to be contacted before order. I emailed the seller ([email protected]) and he said the product would now be sent -

PS - Amazon wrote to me (the real one) and said the transaction had been cancelled - and no money had been taken
#417553 by CemErtu Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:39 pm
Hello again. This seller just changed the name of the Amazon store (ccc-case - Ergün Arifoglu). I'll check and add here until this scammer is gone from Amazon. Be careful. :bondage:

Screen Capture
#417596 by CemErtu Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 pm
Hi again. This seller just changed the name of the Amazon store (solopuro - Alexandra Dittrich).
I'll check and add here until this scammer is gone from Amazon. Be careful. :bondage:

Screen Capture
#417624 by chimpsinties Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:26 am
I've been seeing this solopuro guy show up all over amazon.

I've been shopping for a projector and almost every one (especially if it's out of stock elseswhere) they just happen to be selling for the exact same price £715 even if the projector is £2k or even £4k
A couple of examples:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Optoma-HZ40UST-1080p-Laser-Projector/dp/B07BBSZV19/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=optoma+UHZ65UST&qid=1585480372&sr=8-3&linkCode=sl1&tag=fee0f902-21&linkId=2cdc96e8d96239bff42d01b0076cce3a&language=en_GB

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Epson-V11H919040-EB-1485Fi/dp/B07X9VG1WR/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=BrightLink+1485Fi&qid=1585480579&sr=8-1-fkmr0&linkCode=sl1&tag=fee0f902-21&linkId=e4c945a32d0ba83870e1acaf415171b7&language=en_GB

It's really annoying and obviously a scam. Trying to report it to amazon customer service has just resulted in me being passed to 3 different agents and all of them have just said it's because they're selling 2nd hand stuff why it's so cheap. They even sent me a link of another seller, selling something expensive for the same price. Guess what? It was a German account, selling similar stuff at exactly £715 regardless of the price of the product and 100% feedback even though that was from just one review.

This is the one they pointed me to, saying it must be legit because someone else is selling at a similar price.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B07BBSZV19/ref=dp_olp_afts?ie=UTF8&condition=all&qid=1585480372&sr=8-3

The other account is FNGRL. Apparently they've got 400 pages of general tech products they sell.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B07BBSZV19&isAmazonFulfilled=0&ref_=olp_merch_name_2&seller=A1MW7GLWSAGKAG
#417626 by chimpsinties Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:35 am
Basically Amazon support are saying they can't do anything about any of the accounts because no complaints have been made against them. They can't access any external links to sites like this where people are complaining about the sellers and can't do anything without "proof".

This guy obviously has a bot that can set up a new account and spam it with all the same 100's of products instantly and has multiple of these accounts running at once just waiting for people to buy from them, then they can pull they old switcheroo email about payment outside the platform. It's infuriating they won't do anything about it
#417757 by chimpsinties Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:15 am
You need to be the one to make a serious complaint to Amazon for letting this person trade on their site. You need to gather the information about his behaviour and historical accounts from this thread and submit it all to them. The only way they will act is if someone is actually being scammed which you are right now.
#417795 by Michelle Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:24 am
/\/\/\