Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#417560 by Michelle Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:58 am
Karen L. Moore < [email protected]> wrote:
Hello!
I am the owner of the 1997 Chinook Concourse Class B. I had it advertised nationwide through Facebook Marketplace. It is still available for sale. It is in great shape. it has no damage, no scratches, dents or hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained. It has 42,124 and clean title. Club Lounge Layout, Convertible Sofa, One-Piece Reinforced Fiberglass Body, Arctic Foam Insulation, Single Pane Windows with Screens, Insulated Solid Floor, 6-way power drivers seat, Lighted Overhead Cabinets, Rear Wardrobe with Lights, Day/Night Privacy Shades, Indirect Valance Lighting, Cab & Rear Door Privacy Curtains. Everything works great, it was recently professionally detailed interior and exterior. I am selling it at this final price of $2,000 because my husband decided to leave us after 15 years of mariage and i decided to move to my parents house in Orlando, FL trying to start a new life. I hope you understand that i have to focus on my daughter's needs and make this transition less frightening than already is.
If you are interested and ready to buy it, just email me back with your name, full addres and ph. number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my potential buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement