Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#417427 by Michelle Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:39 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#419707 by Michelle Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:50 am

NOTE : The sender must now go to the post office to send the items and reply with the scan or photo of the item. The money is still outstanding at the moment. The money will be released immediately as soon as we receive the photo or the scanned copy of the delivery note. Go to the nearest post office to carry out the shipment. The details of the transfer are insured and cannot be reversed. The transfer is made to avoid fraud. Please come hand in hand and fight fraud.
This operation is fully controlled by Interpol , the civil police and the federal police . For further details please click here: www.bundespolizei.de

You MUST send the items immediately and respond with a scanned copy of the delivery note. The money has been withdrawn from our client's account. If you don't respond with photos of shipping receipts, legal action will be taken immediately.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.