Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#413681 by Michelle Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:43 am
Naynord Bank <[email protected]>

Hello sales person
Many thanks For Your post. We look forward to hearing from you about your recent transaction Mario Luis Bizzotto to be of help. We need to inform you that all payment has been debited from the sender's account and is ready to be released to your account. We ask for the TRACKING CODE of the order from Pacific Express Courier so that we can enter the platform to release the funds into your account. We have processed the total amount and are ready to be released into your account, but you are the one who is delaying the release of the funds into your account as we did not receive the TRACKING CODE from you.

FOLLOW THE NEEDS STEP E BELOW:
You can find one below Step - by - step instructions on how to make the transfer:
Instructions for completing the form.

FOLLOW THE NEEDS STEP E BELOW:
You can find one below Step - by - step instructions on how to make the transfer:

1. Go to your bank's website to go to the section For Find transfers

2. Check your online transfer limit

3. Enter the beneficiary's bank details.

Enter the amount and select the currency you want For want to use the recipient bank.

5. Pay the transfer fee.

Here is the bank account of the Pacific Express Courier representative below:
Account Name: BERAT ÇOÇYUK

Bank Name: Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası A.Ş.

IBAN: TR790020500009651677800103

BIC: KTEFTRIS

Bank Address: BUYUKDERE CAD. NO: 129 34394 ESENTEPE / SISLI ISTANBUL

Post Code: 34394

City: ISTANBUL

ACCOUNT HOLDER'S ADDRESS INFORMATION

Name: BERAT ÇOÇYUK

Address: incirtepe mahallesi, Atalay caddesi, 280.Sokak no

Zip code: 34510

City: İstanbul

Choose the payment method Express / Sofortüberweisung. Make sure that you send the transfer receipt to us after the transfer is completed, so that we can help you with the forwarding to the shipping company. We are waiting for your urgent response with the transfer receipt, we need to get the transfer receipt from Pacific Express with the TRACKING CODE before we can release the funds into your account as we do this to protect both the BUYER and the SELLER from fraud to protect.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, LEGAL STEP E AGAINST YOU, IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE POLICY OF CLOSING THE TRANSACTION.

** PLEASE NOTE **

This email you received is sent and authorized by Naynord Bank Plc. If you have any questions about this transfer, please contact using transfer ID # NBM0074211GB to this email address: [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#415532 by Michelle Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:46 am
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Below is a step by step guide on how to complete this transaction:
Go to buy.moonpay.io
Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.
Enter the amount to transfer 1,000.00 EUR
Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 19R5EFdfLBerapNK995rb1nufuAH76V37v and click CONTINUE
"Full name & address (Upload a photo of the front of your Identity)"
6. Simply follow the instructions and input required details and Pay with your Bank cards (Debit / Credit cards)
Once the transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction.
Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:
19R5EFdfLBerapNK995rb1nufuAH76V37v

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#417125 by Michelle Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:31 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

In order to complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you are required to make a refund transfer of the €550.00EUR involved to the Transport Agent via Bitcoin Transfer and send us a confirmation of the completed transfer.

Go to buy.moonpay.io

Enter the amount to transfer 550.00 EUR
Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 1KjkmfEH61kDw8w2CC1EqdNacd4ysRXnv and click CONTINUE
6. Simply follow the instructions and input required details and Pay with your Bank cards (Debit / Credit cards)

Once the transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction.

1KjkmfEH61kDw8w2CC1EqdNacd4ysRXnv

#417379 by Michelle Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:36 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Go to buy.moonpay.io

Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 1GvQGRryXMDpBcLnnBRXe2fGRTfuDokUMd and click CONTINUE

1GvQGRryXMDpBcLnnBRXe2fGRTfuDokUMd

+36 30 5555 524 -

+49 151 753 20 675

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#419771 by Michelle Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:51 am

Go to buy.moonpay.io

Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 1DQgvssPQYb6ybdhEwnnVaoPNYMAwz39pu and click CONTINUE

1DQgvssPQYb6ybdhEwnnVaoPNYMAwz39pu

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !

#421261 by Michelle Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:49 am
Feladó: [email protected] <[email protected]>

From Schuster Robert Hans
[email protected]

Go to buy.moonpay.io

Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 1M7GDxK3xWeMPchpVXVYdp4FjnCKzH39C1 and click CONTINUE

1M7GDxK3xWeMPchpVXVYdp4FjnCKzH39C1

#423816 by Michelle Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:33 am

Go to buy.moonpay.io

Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 16zf46Fi6GBsvwrpWnxLJCCvkLy48hhSws and click CONTINUE

16zf46Fi6GBsvwrpWnxLJCCvkLy48hhSws

#423842 by Michelle Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:37 pm

Go to buy.moonpay.io

Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 1AJr76yKUTSsYxN4gJhsHX5hWJm6P7JPTH and click CONTINUE

1AJr76yKUTSsYxN4gJhsHX5hWJm6P7JPTH