Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#415531 by Michelle Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:42 am
Schuster Robert Hans
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#418248 by Michelle Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:13 pm
Schuster Robert Hans
[email protected]

Below is a step by step guide on how to complete this transaction:
Go to buy.moonpay.io

Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.
Enter the amount to transfer 550.00 EUR
Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC) 1988LdaEpJZwMmsYpX81Juiz6HTA3yjAiZ and click CONTINUE
"Full name & address (Upload a photo of the front of your Identity)"
6. Simply follow the instructions and input required details and Pay with your Bank cards (Debit / Credit cards)

Once the transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#419174 by yodaa Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:27 am
Here a overview how - i assume strongly one and the same person - tries to scam you "maybe" over to.

What will happen is 2 Prospects will contact you in a short time apart. One has no paypal and the other has a ugly bank as a cashier.

They target valuable goods costumersales and then they wanna have the courier fee upfront FROM YOU!
That game took place between 2 days. Dont get FOOLED you are smarter! Send try to send a contract to your "partner" and get some adresses where what should go. Also ask for a why and when and what they wanna do with it. I dont send anything out without a "sensible" reasoning behind it. Stay smart

"You have to get me right, all you need to do is to proceed with the payment of the courier fee of 750 Fr now via internet banking to the agent's detals sent to you through the payment confirmation that you got, and send the receipt back to my Bank for them to use to complete the transaction, like I have said before, your total sum of 5750 Fr has been deducted from my account, and once they receive this now, they will inform you and make arrangement for the pick up, for they will use the receipt to arrange the pick up and also for the activation for an international transaction, do you understand now???

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 09:13, s a <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi

i have seen that the Bank has no legit trust value from costumers.

I will not pay the courrier fee to that bank or any other bank. It is your duty to make that payment not mine.
Ether you pay me the cash in advance and invest in trust or i will cancel that deal.

Best regards Martin

Thanks a lot. Please just get all the necessary purchase invoices and documents ready to ease the transition, as all the other paperwork & documents changes will be completed by the pick-up agent when they come to pick you at your home address, ok..
For now, I can only buy those two (2), as it is easy for me to contact you now and I will do that once I have a recommendation or request for you, okay???
Please make effort today, make the payment for the courier fee and send the payment slip to my Bank for them to complete the process as your 5750 Fr has left my account and the process can be completed on time, then courier company's agent can contact you asap, thanks

Yours sincerely,
Christine Weber

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 08:36, s a <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi

I have the intention to make you a compliment:
"Gosh you are faster than any man my dear!"
And i like that.

All good no problem at all.
What is the end destination for the goods?

What about tax value for the machines, any certain wishnumber or juast write the 5k on the value card? Or is that not even nessasary at all, because the shipment will take place inside switzerland?

I will send you photocopys from the documents when the carrier has contacted me. And a copy of my payment to them.
So you have an up-to-date inside what happend here at my end.

What other machines could you need ?
I have a good contact to chemical laboratory equipment. He has hunderts of items!

Read you later.

Hello martins,

Payment Made!!!!
I got your mails and I have acted on them already, I used the CEVA logistics due to the heavy machines involved and I can be sure that all will go well.. The courier fee is 750 Fr due to weight and distance.
I'm happy to announce that the payment is now complete and you should have received proof of payment from my bank. Make sure you send the transport shipping cost I added to the money you get from my bank to the shipping company via internet banking transfer so my bank can transfer all the money to your bank account today and the shipping company can contact you tomorrow for the pickup. I hope that arrangement is good for the pick up?

My best regards,
Christine Weber