Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#415263 by Michelle Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:32 pm
[email protected] :

PayPal Confirmed Delivery Address:

Alex Glass

13 Grosvenor Road

Flat 4

London

E11 2EW

United Kingdom

Tel: 07563 578333

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#421984 by Michelle Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:58 am
"Dr. Vero" <[email protected]>

Hallo,

wir werden es kaufen und wir werden auch für den versicherten Versand zu uns nach London im voraus zahlen. (FEDEX,DPD,UPS,GLS kostet max 50 Euro)
Aufgrund der vielen Online-Betrugsversuche benutzen wir NUR Pay Pal. Es ist schnell und 100% sicher für Käufer und Verkäufer.
Sie erhalten das Geld von PayPal und ich erhalte sicher das Packet (Sendungsnummer zeigt die gesamte Route).
Wenn Sie ein ernster Verkäufer sind, ist PayPal (für Sie sicher) kein Problem.

Bitte schicken Sie mir Ihre Pay Pal EMail und den Preis inkl. aller Gebühren und ich zahle gleich.

Vielen Dank!
--Beste Grüße aus London

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities