Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#413438 by Michelle Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:08 am
Gabriela Wulfes < [email protected] >

I have transferred the money to you and you must have received the payment confirmation from my bank.
Check your inbox or spam folder for payment confirmation.
I also attached the receipt in this email to confirm that your money has already been sent.
I will call my son so the item will be delivered to him soon and he will let me know that you are no longer able so I have to send the package to his Anty in Spain for an additional fee and 20, 00 EUR continue to pay the money that has been transferred to you.
So go to the post office near you and do the shipping. As soon as you have sent the item today, send the shipping receipt to the bank for confirmation immediately, as the last step for the bank to wait for your account to post the full amount of 430.99 EUR today.

Here is the information you use to distribute the item to the shipping address.

Name: Miquel Raga
Address: Corsega 89 3-3
City: Barcelona
Zip code: 08029

Come back to me as soon as you have sent the item.

Many thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement