Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#407334 by Michelle Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:21 am
: [email protected]
Guten Tag,
Das *Melitta CI Touch F630-101 Kaffeevollautomat mit Milchbehälter | Flüsterleises Mahlwerk | One Touch Funktion | 10 Kaffeevariationen | TFT-Farbdisplay | Silber* ist Neu.
Das Produkt ist original, neu, verpackt. Es kommt mit eine 24 Monaten Garantie, Rechnung, Bedienmenü in Deutsch inklusive aller Original-Zubehörteile.Der Gesamtpreis beträgt 489,00 EUR, inklusive Versand.Der Preis ist weniger als üblich, weil wir haben spezielle Angebote in diesem Zeitraum.Wenn sie interessiert sind zu kaufen, senden sie uns ihre Telefonnummer, ihren vollständigen Namen und Adresse, so dass ich die Bestellung durch Amazon platzieren kann.Die Lieferung erfolgt durch uShip oder DHL innerhalb von 2-3 Werktagen.Sobald das Packet gesendet wird, sende ich ihnen die Paketverfolgungsnummer, damit sie es online prüfen.Mein Rückgaberecht ist voller Geld zurück in 21 Tagen.
Nachdem wir diese Details erhalten, werden wir die Transaktion auf Amazon registrieren und Amazon werden Sie mit der Zahlung der Rechnung zu kontaktieren, und Details über Lieferung!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#407403 by Michelle Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Good day,
The * Kränzle K 2195 TS T high pressure cleaner with Dirtkiller * is new.
The product is original, new, packaged. It comes with a 24 month warranty, invoice, operating menu Zubehörteile.Der original in German including all the total price is 500.00 EUR including Versand.Der price is less than usual, because we have special offers in this Zeitraum.Wenn they are interested to buy, they send us their phone number, their full name and address, so I order through Amazon placing kann.Die Delivery is made by uShip or DHL within 2-3 Werktagen.Sobald the packet is sent, I send them the tracking number so they do it online prüfen.Mein return is full of money back in 21 days.
After we receive these details, we will register the transaction on Amazon and Amazon will contact you with the payment of the invoice, and details about delivery!

Sincerely yours,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.