Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403767 by Michelle Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 am
lPayPal Name: Lucie Šplíchalová
PayPal Email: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#415727 by Henris Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:22 pm
Hello, I've got message to my phone with proposition to buy my car. After I replied to email "[email protected]" (it was in the message) I've got copy of ID of Lucie Šplíchalová. Than I get e-mails;
1) "I'm satisfied with the price & condition. I am buying it internationally to my country and I am interested and ready to buy it now. How I wish I could come to inspect this product, but presently not in your country, due to the nature of my job I won't be able to come and check it, However with the issue of my details, de-registration, and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pickup agent so you don't have to worry about that. I would pay you through PayPal into your PayPal account directly as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about PayPal charges as I would be paying for it & about the transportation, I shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup after you have gotten your money.
So if you accept this transaction, you should send me your info re
quested below if you have an account already with PayPal:
Name:
PayPal Email:
Secondary email:
Total Cost:
Tel Phone Number:
Home address:
But if you don't have an account with PayPal just login to (http://www.paypal.com) and register with them with Hotmail or yahoo mail. When you are done with the registration send me the email used for the registration with PayPal so I can pay into your PayPal account immediately and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pickup after you have received your money. I will need your home address & telephone number for the pick up to be arranged."

2) "I have been busy at work so im just checking my email now, However with the issue of my details, de-registration, and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pickup agent so you don't have to worry about that. they are going to handle everything perfectly, I have receive your PayPal details but you need to add your secondary email and it must be yahoomail or outlook, so its important you add it and send it to me so that I can proceed with the payment without no delay anymore from my side"

I decided to check information about this person, I can find in internet and I've found this post about This Scammer.

Henrikas C.