Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401517 by Michelle Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:17 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#402477 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:07 pm
First Citizens bank
Royal Naples Home Watch, LLC
3055 Tamiami Trail North Naples, Fl 34103
account number: 0090 XXX 58125
routine number: 067092022
bank address: 618 8th street N #9 Naples, Fl34102

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#402514 by Michelle Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:58 am
Payment Team® <[email protected]>

Sender's Details
Card Type: Master Card
Card Number: 5465407*******
Name On Card: Teena Chubey
Payment Method: Fast Cash

Shipping Company " Oceanic Cargo Lines Transport Company "

Shipping Agent Recipient Payment Name and Address:
COURIER AGENT NAME: OXXXXXXX SXXXXXXX

Account Number: 0XXXXXXXXXX

Beneficiary's Bank: SXXXXXX BANK

Shipping Agent Email Address: [email protected]

NOTE: This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred by the sender and been deducted from his Bank account which is ready to be credited into your Bank account, been that this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for an MERCHANDISE purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the high sum of funds involved.

The above sum has included the transport charges and taxes as we and the transport company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a message from the PayPal customer verification department shortly informing you on how to send the transport fares and taxes to the transport company with the above details as soon as possible.

Regarding Your Transaction with Teena Chubey. We want you to know that once you clarify the shipping fee of € 100.00 EUR and we get necessary World Remit confirmation details from you for the shipping fee, your Bank account will be activated immediately. We want to notify you that the the total amount of € 149.00 EUR will be credited into your Bank account as soon as you are able to to send the World Remit transfer details to us for the shipping agent fee. The Money was sent through the service option secure Payment so for you to be able to receive your Money.
NOTE: The shipping fee can be paid and deposit through (World Remit Money Transfer Online). You should Request for the shipping agent full bank details from us or the buyer when you are ready to complete the shipping fee deposit, the shipping agent deposit should be carried out through World Remit payment transfer via your credit card, debit card or bank account, your credit card or Bank account information. Thanks for understanding this important procedure by PayPal Service.

[email protected]

Why is this necessary? Your email address and password are used to breeze through checkout when you shop online and to easily send Money to friends and family.

Thanks for joining the millions of people who rely on us to make secure financial transactions around the world.

You may contact PayPal customer service by Clicking Here or reply directly to this email by using the reply button in your mail Box and quote the above transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Sincerely,

Paypal Team.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#402915 by Michelle Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:08 am
Payment Team® <[email protected]>

ARREST WARRANT APPROVAL
Dear xxxxxxxxxx

This is to inform you that the matter is about to arrived at the FBI table and has decided to take action after some investigation. That's why your arrest warrant is about to be signed by the FBI and PayPal Limited. And the FBI is ready to take action because of your refusal to complete the shipping payment € 419.00 EUR and you will face sanctions. To cancel this legal action/Arrest Warrant, you must complete the shipping requested fee required. The total amount of € 4190.00 EUR will be released to your bank account once you have completed the shipping charge of € 419.00 EUR accepted by the shipping company. Thanks for your understanding.

(United States) Ltd. is Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United States as an electronic money institution.

You may contact PayPal customer service by Clicking Here or reply directly to this email by using the
reply button in your e-Mail Box and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Copyright © 2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.