Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377084 by Michelle Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:30 am
IciciBankOnlineService© <[email protected]

Thanks for contacting us, we were having some technical issue, We are pleased to report to you that we have complete the shipment verification and we are ready to credit the money into your account without any delay, but the problem now is that the amount that was transferred by the buyer is €270.00 EUR and the minimum amount that can be transferred by any international transfers between countries is €500.00 EUR and above, due to the upgrade of our international transfer.

So we contact the buyer to make an additional transfer of €230.00 EUR with the existing €270.00 EUR to make the total amount of €500.00 EUR for the international transfer limit and he has made an additional transfer of €230.00 EUR and now the total amount that will be transfer to your account now is completed. So the total amount of €500.00 EUR will be credited to your account.

However, before the total amount of €500.00 EUR can be credited to your account you must send the additional €230.00 EUR through money western union transfer to your buyer's desire address in Brazil , so that we can change the total amount to €500.00 EUR on your account balance immediately, €230.00 EUR is been sent through western union money transfer.

Immediately you send the amount of €230.00 EUR you will have to send the scan copy of the Western Union Money Transfer receipt to us so we can be sure that the amount has been sent and we will credit automatically the €500.00 EUR your account without any delay.

Here is the name and address that you will send the money to:

Agent Name: Dotun Moses Adekanbi
City: São Paulo
State: São Paulo
Zip Code: 04455-350

After sending the money through western union money transfer you will need to get back to us with the information below:

MTCN:
Scan Receipt:
Sender's Name and Address:
Amount Sent:

We are pleased to inform you that if you can send the €230.00 EUR included in the amount within hours, the total amount of €500.00 EUR will also be credited to your account within 2 hours also immediately we receive western union money transfer details from you. So we'll be waiting for your urgent action to send the money urgently so that we can also credit your account immediately once we receive the details of the transfer from you.

Note: Once the western union money transfer scanned receipt has been sent to us, you will receive a confirmation email "that informs you that the money has been credited.

Moreover Do not send details of the transfer to the buyer until you hear from us to do so, after we have receive it and we have credit your account. immediately your money has been credited to your account you can then send it to the buyer as well.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you but we have no choice because it is the BANK POLICY.

We wait to read fast from you.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SUPPORT.

Inline image 1
Management.

Thank you for using our service
Mrs. Chanda Kochhar

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification , kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#401400 by Bets Asriel Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:58 am
Now that email is asking me 260 dollars to give me my money, does that mean that the product you sell has been lost? Could you still send me your email to resend the message?