Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#374889 by Michelle Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 am

Thanks for the response,i will take the item for 5,519eur including PayPal Sub charges since i am interested in the immediate purchase.I just moved to the United Kingdom,where this is needed and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to me.Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you.I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,So do get back to me with the details below so that i could proceed with the payment:

Name:
PayPal Email address
Cell Phone No:

i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and if you don't have an account with paypal, you can just visit, www.paypal.com and sign up for an account with your e-mail.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that we could finalize this transaction.

I wait to read from you soon

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#374910 by Michelle Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:57 pm

I have just completed the payment for the (item) and you should have received a confirmation email from paypal in regards to the payment.If you could please re-send me the address to where i will send the courier company to pick up the (item) so that i can provide them with it. The company that I will be dealing with is Hills Logistics I have dealt with them many times before and found them to be very efficient.

As you may have noticed I have made an additional payment on top of all the other charges, the sum of 800eur. This needs to be sent to the courier company which can easily be done through Ria Money Transfer ( riamoneytransfer.com.com ). This is their requested form of payment when it comes to dealing with international exchanges.Upon receiving the payment they will arrange to pick up the (item) within the next 48 hours.They will probably call you and choose the date the pick up will be made,Which reminds me if you could also send me your contact number again i will forward it on to them so they can arrange a convenient pick up time.

The payment will have to be sent in cash which you will need to do, however as you see you will be reimbursed as soon as the funds will clear through paypal.

The amount that I have just transferred to you is on hold through paypal as they need the Ria receipt to confirm the courier company has been paid. Once they received that then the payment will be cleared into your paypal account. Just to reassure you that he amount has already left my account and simply being held by Paypal until the transaction is completed successfully.

The information you need in order to complete the payment to Ria Money Transfer is listed below:

Name: Hart Rother

City : Kiev

State: Kiev

Zip Code: 91051

Looking forward to finally receiving the (item), Thanks for the understanding and co-operating in the matter.All the other paperwork will be completed by the pick-up agent.Please transfer the money as soon as possible so that we can arrange everything without delay.(dont forget I need the pick-up address and also if you could provide me with your phone number too that will be great)Nice doing business with you. Look forward to hearing from you soon and completing our deal.

Thanks,
Kind regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.