Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#301830 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Subject: Re: Armada
To:

Hi again ,

The suv at the shipping center department of transportation in Omaha, Nebraska and from there will be shipped to my buyer's address.
The transaction will be made thru eBay because they can protect both of us and they also offer 5 days inspection period. You'll have 5 days to test/drive the suv before decided to keep it or not. If the suv is not like I described you'll ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. eBay will hold the funds until you receive the suv with all the papers work. Only after you confirm them that you wanna keep it they will release me the funds. In this way you will be able to inspect the suv before committing to buy it. If you want to start the transaction with eBay just reply me with your full name,full delivery address and your phone number and I will get everything started as soon as possible(with no further obligation or fees),then eBay will contact you with further instructions(terms, buyer protection coverage, payment instructions, invoice for the purchase).

Thank you

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement