If you have received a warning from someone claiming to be a ScamWarner and want to check if it is genuine, please ask here.
#47653 by Clarissakuo Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:54 pm
A few days ago I received a warning email,I was so surprised at the message.How knew that I am being targeted by an aupair scammer?And please tell me,is the email real?

Here is the email:
Dear friend,

I am a member of a group that investigates internet fraud, and I am writing to warn you that you are being targeted by an Au Pair Scammer.

An au pair job that is being offered to you does not exist. It is a scam designed to steal money from you.

The scammer will request money from you, pretending that this is necessary to obtain travel documents, for example a work permit or visa, insurance or other certificates.

Please do not send him any money. He will not obtain any documents for you. He is a criminal intending to steal your money from you.

If you need to obtain a visa to work in the USA or UK, you MUST contact the appropriate Embassy in your country.

NEVER send money by Western Union or MoneyGram to anyone who has contacted you through the internet.

Please do the following:

1. Stop all contact with the scammer.
2. Do not notify the scammer that you have received this warning.
3. Please write back to me, so that I will know you have read and understood this email. I'm also happy to answer any further questions you might have.

For further information about this type of scam please visit:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3232

Yours,
David Jansen
Advertisement

#47750 by David Jansen Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 am
Welcome here Clarissakuo.

That email came from me. Please take the advice and stop all communication with this false family, as you were in contact with an internet scammer. If you have any further questions, please reply to my email.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#50509 by angeli.mina Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm
Yes! That warning is true.
Better be safe and follow what the message tells you to do.
It will do you no harm.
It will help you and your money going to the wrong hands.

Being a mom and a wife are the biggest responsibility i have...

But I'm loving it!!!
#51047 by yoyi Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm
i received the same one . follow his warning
Clarissakuo wrote:A few days ago I received a warning email,I was so surprised at the message.How knew that I am being targeted by an aupair scammer?And please tell me,is the email real?

Here is the email:
Dear friend,

I am a member of a group that investigates internet fraud, and I am writing to warn you that you are being targeted by an Au Pair Scammer.

An au pair job that is being offered to you does not exist. It is a scam designed to steal money from you.

The scammer will request money from you, pretending that this is necessary to obtain travel documents, for example a work permit or visa, insurance or other certificates.

Please do not send him any money. He will not obtain any documents for you. He is a criminal intending to steal your money from you.

If you need to obtain a visa to work in the USA or UK, you MUST contact the appropriate Embassy in your country.

NEVER send money by Western Union or MoneyGram to anyone who has contacted you through the internet.

Please do the following:

1. Stop all contact with the scammer.
2. Do not notify the scammer that you have received this warning.
3. Please write back to me, so that I will know you have read and understood this email. I'm also happy to answer any further questions you might have.

For further information about this type of scam please visit:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3232

Yours,
David Jansen